Recipe: Appetizing Basil Tomato Soup (Instant Pot)
Basil Tomato Soup (Instant Pot). This Instant Pot creamy tomato basil soup is packed with flavor, and with healthy veggies. Just a touch of heavy cream gives the soup richness without too many calories. To begin this recipe, dice one medium onion, two large celery stalks, and two large carrots.
I am going to detail all of my tips below and go through a couple of different options and variations you have in making this soup, but if you just want the recipe. Pressure Cooker Nordstrom Tomato Basil Soup is ridiculously easy and because it uses canned tomatoes, you can whip up a batch, whenever you like. t also uses dried Basil, rather than Fresh Basil in the soup, but, there is a garnish of Fresh Basil for each serving bowl. I've officially converted my favorite slow cooker soup to an instant pot version that's way quicker and easier (like all things with the instant pot seem to be). You can have Basil Tomato Soup (Instant Pot) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Basil Tomato Soup (Instant Pot)
- Prepare 1 tbspn of butter.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 1 (28 oz) of can basil, garlic, & oregano diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of basil sliced.
- You need 1 of tspn salt.
- You need 1 of tspn pepper.
- You need 1/2 of tspn oregano.
- It’s 2-4 dash of Parmesan cheese grated.
- It’s 2 pinch of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
This is one of those soups that I can really eat all year round, and my family loves it too! Instant Pot Creamy Tomato Basil Soup is a quick and easy pressure cooker soup recipe that requires minimal prep and takes minutes to make! This winter has been colder than usual, so I've been cranking out easy Instant Pot soup recipes like crazy. I actually threw this easy Instant Pot creamy tomato basil soup together.
Basil Tomato Soup (Instant Pot) step by step
- Chop onion and sauté with garlic in butter until translucent using instant pot..
- Added tomatoes 🍅, chicken broth, water, basil (saving a bit for garnish), salt, pepper, oregano, and cook for 6 minutes..
- Using a blender, blend until smooth in 2 batches, move to a stovetop pot on “Lo” or “Keep warm” and mix in heavy cream (you can take this time to make a grilled cheese or toast some bread if desired).
- Move to serving bowls, evenly sprinkle Parmesan cheese, add a pinch or two of red pepper flakes for taste and color, and place remaining basil 🌿 in center of bowl..
- VOILA! Take a cooksnap & let us know what you thought!.
The Instant Pot Tomato Basil soup recipe is so simple. First thing you do is add your mixture of tomatoes, minced sweet onion, butter, and garlic into your Instant Pot. Fill with a vegetable stock, only to the fill line. This is my favorite soup to make for company. I always get tons of compliments.