Tomato Soup. Jersey Fresh Tomato Soup "his soup was so good and so much better than canned. Garden Fresh Tomato Soup "Loved it! Even though it's a hot soup, it's light and fresh." – Mhansmann.
Throw in the onion and cook until translucent. Now dump in the diced tomatoes and stir to combine. Add the roasted chopped canned tomatoes, reserved tomato juices, chicken broth, bay leaf and butter. You can have Tomato Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato Soup
- You need 600 cc of water.
- It’s 1 Can of tomatoes.
- It’s 3 pieces of Cabbage.
- Prepare 200 g of Bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of Onion (small size).
- It’s 15 cc of Olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Grated garlic (1 tsp).
- You need 2 of consomme cubes.
Add basil and cream, if using. How To Make The Easiest Tomato Soup From Scratch. This simple homemade tomato soup is quick, easy, and insanely delicious. The soup is inspired by one of the most famous recipes out there — Marcella Hazan's Tomato Sauce.
Tomato Soup step by step
- Put olive oil and grated garlic in a pot, and fry vegetables and bacon..
- Add water, consomme cube, and a can of tomatoes..
- Boil the vegetables until they get tender. Then, add salt and black pepper to taste..
Butter, tomatoes, and onion are simmered until slightly thickened. Having grown up with Campbell's Tomato soup after a day sledding in the snow, this simple recipe is the grown up version and I love it. Old-fashioned tomato soup is the ultimate comfort food. Our version, which calls for canned San Marzano tomatoes and a quick purée with an immersion blender, is easy, too: It requires a small amount of patience but delivers an enormously soothing payoff. Garnish with crunchy, delicious Basic Croutons.