Easiest Way to Make Tasty Vegetable Soup (Stew Meat)
Vegetable Soup (Stew Meat). Reduce heat and simmer uncovered until beef is almost tender, about an hour. Add peas and hot sauce to soup. This Beef Soup is like beef stew in soup form – except faster to make!
This homemade vegetable beef soup recipe combines beef stew meat with traditional frozen vegetables to create a hearty meal the whole family will enjoy. Mix beef broth and beef stew meat in a large pot over medium heat. This chunky soup is loaded with tender beef stew meat, carrots, potatoes and green beans—and it sure is tasty! You can cook Vegetable Soup (Stew Meat) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Soup (Stew Meat)
- You need 1 pound of steak.
- Prepare 2 lb of potatoes or three small potatoes.
- You need of Use one can of each vegetable you want to have.
- It’s 1 can of sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 can of peas.
- You need 1 can of Rotel (HOT).
- It’s 1 can of potatoes.
- You need of ^^^ I also added 3 small Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of tomatoes (optional).
- It’s 1 of .
A little steak sauce and garlic powder season the broth perfectly. —Jimmy Osmon of Upper Darby, Pennsylvania Vegetable Beef Soup is the perfect cozy soup and such a good way to use up all those veggies stocked in the fridge! It's perfectly hearty and filling thanks to the tender chunks of protein-rich beef and abundance of nutritious vegetables. Plus it's a versatile recipe so feel free to replace veggies with others you may have on hand. I use beef stew meat for this soup because it's convenient, inexpensive and tastes great.
Vegetable Soup (Stew Meat) instructions
- Cook the stew meat 4 like 20 minutes, then add your potatoes, and a couple cups of water. Cook on low heat for another 10 minutes.
- Next check your meat and potatoes and make sure they are seasoned well with steak seasoning, salt and pepper and garlic. I use Creole a instead of salt to season.
- You can then add your vegetables and let them simmer on a low temp on your stove for another 5 to 10 minutes..
- Before you serve taste again and be sure to add more beef flavoring or salt as needed.
Another option would be to put a pot roast, such as a chuck roast, and cut it into pieces. It's Kelley back from Chef Savvy! Today I am sharing this warm and hearty Vegetable Beef Soup! There is nothing more that I love than soup when it's cold outside. We have been getting alot of rain and colder temps in… Vegetable beef soup should be hearty and just downright easy to do.