Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Cabbage Soup
You can cook Cabbage Soup using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cabbage Soup
- It’s 6 large of green onions.
- You need 2 of green peppers.
- Prepare 1 1/2 can of tomatoes (diced or whole).
- Prepare 3 of carrots.
- It’s 1 bunch of celery.
- Prepare 1/2 head of cabbage.
- You need 1 packages of spice only soup mix (Liptons).
- It’s 1 1/2 slice of bouillon (optional).
- You need 1 of 48 oz can V8 juice (optional).
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- It’s 1 of parsley.
- Prepare 1 of curry.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of little to NO salt.
Cabbage Soup instructions
- slice green onions, put in a pot on medium heat and start to saute with cooking spray. do this until the onions are whiter/clearer in color (about 4-6 minutes).
- cut green pepper stem end off, then cut pepper in half to take out the seeds and membrane. cut the green pepper into bite size pieces and add to pot.
- take the outer leafs layer off the cabbage, cut into bite size pieces, add to pot..
- clean carrots, and celery into bite size pieces and toss them in. add tomatoes now too..
- if you would like a spicy soup, add a small amount of curry or cayenne pepper now..
- for seasonings, you can use a spice packet, no noodles.