Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Tomato pasta soup with beef
Tomato pasta soup with beef. Italian tomato pasta soup is filled with hearty ground beef, sausage, mushrooms and escarole. It's the perfect bowl of comfort for the colder months ahead. It's crazy to me how within the span of days we can go from needing the air conditioning on at night to being tempted to turn the heat on in New York.
Beef, Tomato and Acini di Pepe Soup is one of my most popular soup recipes! My family DEVOURED this delicious bowl of soup made with ground beef, tomatoes, and tiny pasta. It's warm and comforting, like a great big hug on a cold winter day. You can cook Tomato pasta soup with beef using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato pasta soup with beef
- It’s 2 cans of tomatoe soup.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can diced tomatoes undrained.
- You need 32 oz of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 cups of uncooked pasta (I use elbow).
- You need 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of medium onion diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of diced green bell pepper.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need of Oyster crackers (optional).
A soup that's a complete meal! Beef and Pasta Tomato Soup covers all the bases in terms of being a well-balanced meal. It's delicious, hearty, mom/dad-approved, and kid-friendly too! If you have a child in your household, you'll be able… In a Dutch oven, cook the beef, green peppers and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink.
Tomato pasta soup with beef instructions
- In a fry pan, cook 1 lb of ground beef. Till all pink is gone. Drain grease and set beef aside..
- Dice all onion, garlic, green bell pepper and pan fry for about 6 minutes till vegetables are tender..
- Add cooked ground beef, chili powder, dried oregano, salt and pepper continue cooking over medium heat for 1or 2 minutes. Add tomatoe soup, and diced tomatoes with juice, and beef broth..
- Bring to a broil, and add pasta. Cover reduce heat and simmer 10 to 15 minutes till the pasta is cooked. Add oyster crackers optional..
Add the water, tomatoes, tomato paste, brown sugar, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Add in pasta, cover and reduce heat to medium,. Transfer above mixture to a large buttered baking dish and spread evenly. The addition of pasta means even more texture and makes this hearty soup a really filling lunch or supper. To season the soup, I like a combination of chili powder and oregano.