Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Chicken vegetable soup for a rainy day
Chicken vegetable soup for a rainy day. Sauté your chicken, onion, carrots, and garlic in a little olive oil. Add cans of peas and corn. Add water and chicken bullion cubes and bring to a boil then reduce heat to simmer.
Bring two boxes of chicken stock to a boil in a large pot. For the soup: Set a large stock pot over medium heat. Chock-full of poultry, potatoes, peas and corn, this recipe for easy chicken pot pie makes two golden pies, so you can serve one at supper and save the other for a busy night. You can cook Chicken vegetable soup for a rainy day using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken vegetable soup for a rainy day
- You need 2 cups of cooked cubed chicken.
- You need 1 can of peas undrained.
- Prepare 1 can of corn undrained.
- You need 1 of chopped carrot.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 1 of large can diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of heaping tbsp minced garlic.
- Prepare To taste of Salt pepper onion and garlic powder.
- It’s of About 12 cups of water.
- Prepare 3 of chicken bullion cubes.
This is the best chicken potpie recipe to have on hand when company comes over. —Karen Johnson, Bakersfield, California. Get Recipe Speedy loves soup, especially when it's rainy. Sam loves soup whatever the weather condition. This rainy day vegetable soup was made with chayote, carrot, potatoes, spinach and the meat from the scrap bones I used for making the broth.
Chicken vegetable soup for a rainy day step by step
- Sauté your chicken, onion, carrots, and garlic in a little olive oil. Add cans of peas and corn. Ad tomatoes and stir. Add water and chicken bullion cubes and bring to a boil then reduce heat to simmer. I let it cook about 45 minutes. Had cornbread with it. Very very comforting😊.
How to make Summer Vegetable soup with Pesto. Add the tomato paste and cook a few minutes more. Add the chicken stock, bay leaves and orzo and cook until the orzo is al dente. Getting soup made on a rainy day! Prepare the above ingredients and place into a crock pot.