Easiest Way to Make Yummy Summer Soup ~~ Tomato Egg Drop Soup
Summer Soup ~~ Tomato Egg Drop Soup. If the thought of making soup in the middle of summer has you scratching your head, read on! Tomato Egg Drop Soup: A Summer Staple. Having soup in the summer is unthinkable to many.
Pour the egg into the centre of the vortex and stir vigorously to form the lacy egg. Summer Soup ~~ Tomato Egg Drop Soup This soup is really very nice, this is the first time i make this summer soup. Fresh tomato , Japanese egg and some ingredients , they are easy to find. #mycookbook. You can cook Summer Soup ~~ Tomato Egg Drop Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Summer Soup ~~ Tomato Egg Drop Soup
- Prepare 4 of tomatoes cut into small chunks.
- You need 4 of Eggs beaten.
- Prepare 2 table spoon of olive oil.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- It’s To taste of chicken powder.
- It’s To taste of pepper.
- You need 1 tea spoon of cornstarch (mixed wt water).
- It’s 4-5 cups of water (i use small soup bowl).
Tasty food doesn't have to be complicated. Today I'm sharing a very homely dish: Egg drop soup with tomato (番茄蛋汤), one of the most popular soups on the dining table of Chinese households. Tomato Egg Drop Soup Recipe (or egg flower soup) with the prettiest egg flower ribbons and the most silky and smooth texture. This homemade Chinese egg drop soup with tomato is soothing and utterly comforting, especially on a cold day.
Summer Soup ~~ Tomato Egg Drop Soup instructions
- Heat up olive oil in the pot and pour in chunks tomato and fry untill soft.
- Pour in water and bring it to a boiling and add salt, chicken powder, pepper, stir and mix well then taste it,.
- Stir the cornstarct water again and pour it in the boiling tomato. Simmer to boil again.
- And then slowly pour the whisked egg in and stir around using spoon or chopstick..
- Turn off the heat when the soup comes to boil again and serve immediately in a soup bowl,Happy cooking :).
Successful tomato egg drop soup has a strong sweet and sour taste. Without the help of canned tomatoes, I fry one tomato until very thick and soft. During the strongly boiling process, the tissues are broken and spread evenly in the soup base, which provides the very basic aroma of a tomato soup. Tomato Egg Drop Soup is a dish with tomato-based broth and egg swirls made by pouring beaten eggs into the soup while stirring. It is very quick and easy to make, and you can serve it with rice, a main dish and a vegetable dish for a complete family meal.