Chicken corn chowder soup. Enjoy Our Deliciously Crafted Well Yes!® Sweet Potato Corn Chowder Today. In a large saucepan, heat butter over medium-high heat. A delicious and easy Creamy Chicken and Corn Chowder topped with crispy bacon, green onions and jalapenos.
Stir in chicken broth, garlic, thyme, oregano, cayenne pepper and bay leaf; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Chicken Corn Chowder is a creamy and hearty soup that is packed full of flavor. It's creamy but still has just the right amount of chunks. You can cook Chicken corn chowder soup using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken corn chowder soup
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of pack of boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 8 cups of chicken stock (2 quarts).
- You need 1 can of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 5 of heaping tbsp flour.
- It’s of Olive oil to brown chicken then veggies.
- Prepare 1 of large onion diced.
- It’s 6 stalks of celery diced.
- It’s 2 of small red and green peppers diced.
- You need Handful of baby carrots diced.
- You need 1-2 lbs of diced potatoes.
- It’s 6 of fresh ears of corn or two frozen bags of corn.
- It’s 2 tbsp of crushed garlic.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need to taste of Paprika.
- Prepare of Chicken bouillon for flavoring.
- You need of Fresh herbs like parsley.
Perfectly cooked potatoes and a rich broth give the soup body. Crisp bacon adds fantastic texture and taste. Your family will love this chicken chowder for dinner! The Best Chicken Corn Chowder Soup Crock Pot Recipes on Yummly
Chicken corn chowder soup instructions
- Brown chicken in large pot with garlic, salt and pepper, and paprika.
- Remove chicken and sauté the veggies (leave potatoes and corn aside) until translucent.
- Add everything else besides the flour. Corn, potatoes, chicken, broth, milk, seasoning. Bring to boil for about 30 min..
- Add flour to about 1 1/2 cups water and make slurry. Pour in and stir right away and let thicken. Taste to add bouillon or salt and pepper..
The robust corn flavor is enhanced with sage and thyme. And, like any good chowder, the soup itself is smooth, but it is chock full of hearty chunks of chicken, carrots, and peas for a little pop of color and texture. It takes a little less than an hour to make, but most of that is the time that it is simmering. Reduce heat; add the potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, salt and pepper. To poach the chicken: Combine the chicken, onion, celery, carrot, garlic, thyme, pepper and a tablespoon of salt large pot.