Recipe: Perfect Chicken vegetable soup with gnocchi
Chicken vegetable soup with gnocchi. Comfort food at it's best – super quick & super tasty! Just what you need on a cold winter day – or even a warm summer day when you have an abundance of fresh summer produce to use up. Season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper and place on top of vegetables.
Try this vegan twist on Olive Garden's Chicken Gnocchi Soup. Creamy chicken and vegetable soup with soft gnocchi pasta in a parmesan cheese creamy both. A warm, comforting bowl of comfort food! You can have Chicken vegetable soup with gnocchi using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken vegetable soup with gnocchi
- You need 2 of chicken breast.
- It’s 3 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- You need 3 of carrots (chopped).
- You need 2 of celery sticks (chopped).
- It’s 1 of zucchini (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of yellow squash (chopped).
- It’s 1 of small yellow onion (chopped).
- You need 1 can of spinach.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of oregano.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of rosemary.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes (14.5 ounces).
- Prepare 1 pound of gnocchi.
It is that time of year to embrace soup. When it is chilly outside, there is nothing better than a warm bowl of homemade chicken soup. My go to soups are always the classics: chicken noodle, chicken and rice, minestrone, vegetable soup, and of course, chicken gnocchi soup. You want that good combination of vegetables and comfort to make you feel better.
Chicken vegetable soup with gnocchi instructions
- Add eight cups of water to a pot and bring to boil with chicken bouillon. Place chicken in boiling water and boil for 10 minutes..
- Chop carrots, celery, zucchini, yellow squash, and onion while chicken is boiling. Remove chicken from pot and set aside..
- Add carrots, celery, zucchini, yellow squash, and onion to boiling broth. Lower temperature, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Cut chicken while vegetables are simmering. Add chicken, spinach, oregano, rosemary, salt, pepper, and tomatoes to pot. Replace lid and simmer another 10 minutes..
- Add gnocchi to pot and simmer additional 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool for 5 minutes. Enjoy..
Chicken gnocchi soup has a great combination of vegetables and comfort. You start with the base of onion, carrots, and celery. Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. You'll go crazy for my Gnocchi in Tomato Cream Sauce and Creamy Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Gnocchi! And don't forget to serve them up with these easy homemade OLIVE GARDEN BREADSTICKS.