Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas
Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas. Try Our Well Yes!® Soups Crafted with Ingredients You Can Feel Good About. Add in the vegetable stock, chickpeas and coconut milk. Add the lime juice and bok choy and keep on low heat until the greens wilts down.
See great recipes for Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas, Bok Choy Soup too! Today I celebrated the Chinese Lunar New Year with an Asian inspired vegan miso soup with noodles, broccoli, snow peas & bok choy. Without a doubt, noodle dishes are a staple of the Chinese New Year celebration. You can have Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas
- It’s 1 of Bok Choy, rinsed and sliced.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 (12 ounce) of bag petite baby cut carrots.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 4 of red potatoes, cut into quarters.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Herb De Provence.
- It’s 2 can of chicken peas (15.5 ounce) undrained.
- Prepare 2 containers of Vegetable Stock (32 ounce).
- It’s 2 cups of egg noodles.
I bought bok choy with no idea how to use it. In a large pot combine garlic, ginger, quinoa, broth, soy sauce vinegar and oil. Bring to a boil over medium high heat. Stir in mushrooms and simmer, uncovered until mushrooms are tender.
Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas instructions
- In a large pot add enough olive oil to coat bottom of pot….
- Add your chopped onion and green pepper, sauté until veggies are tender…….
- Now add your bag of baby carrots….. Sauté until carrots are slightly tender…….
- Next add your minced garlic……
- Now add your quartered red potatoes…….Stir all well……
- Now add your black pepper and Herb De Provence, sauté for several minutes…….
- Next add your 2 cans of chick peas…….
- Now add your 2 containers of vegetable stock……Bring to a boil…….
- Add in your cleaned and sliced Bok Choy……stir well……
- Cover slightly and cook on medium heat until potatoes and carrots are tender…..
- Add in your egg noodles and cook soup until egg noodles are tender, about 10 minutes……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
Ginger Garlic Noodle Soup with Bok Choy is a nutritious, comforting, and flu-fighting twenty-minute recipe made with a vegetarian broth, noodles, mushrooms, and baby bok choy. You can easily make this Bok Choy Soup your own by adding chicken, shrimp, spicy chilis, or other veggies. Pour the zucchini, peppers, and bok choy into the lentil soup. Add just a bit of water into the frying pan, stir to deglaze it and pour it into the pot as well. Season soup with smoked paprika, habanero salt (or substitute, see note) and black pepper.