Cabbage Patch Chicken Noodle Soup.
You can have Cabbage Patch Chicken Noodle Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cabbage Patch Chicken Noodle Soup
- It’s 1/2 head of Cabbage.
- You need 1 small of Yellow onion.
- Prepare 2 cup of Wide egg noodles.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Diced chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of Sliced carrot.
- It’s 5 cup of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 3 cup of Water.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Celery salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Salt.
Cabbage Patch Chicken Noodle Soup step by step
- Combine your base of water and broth and bring to a boil..
- Add diced chicken breast, onion, and carrot to the boiling broth. Let the pot boil for 15 minutes..
- Add all seasoning along with cabbage. Turn the heat down to a simmer for 20 minutes..