Easiest Way to Make Delicious Loaded Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup
Loaded Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup. This thick and creamy soup is full of delicious vegetables including broccoli, potatoes, and carrots, plus lots of cheese and delicious seasonings. Loaded broccoli potato cheese soup is the ultimate broccoli cheese soup recipe. With how hearty and filling it is, this soup is a popular recipe year round!
This Loaded Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe will seriously knock your socks off! It's filled to the brim with fresh broccoli, carrots, BACON and cheese! I've always been a fan of soup, but when it's bulked Loaded Broccoli Salad. You can cook Loaded Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Loaded Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup
- It’s 4 cups of chicken broth (I use LB Jamison Chicken Soup base.).
- It’s 3 of large carrots peeled and diced.
- You need 4 of medium potatoes (I use red potatoes).
- Prepare 1 of medium yellow onion chopped.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1-2 packages of frozen broccoli florets.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of milk.
- It’s 2-3 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 6 slices of bacon cooked and chopped.
This easy-to-make simple broccoli salad is loaded with everything good – bacon, apples, cheese, onion, carrots, craisins, walnuts, and of course fresh broccoli. Toss it with the homemade dressing and it will be a delicious side dish for all your summer BBQ's. Like classic broccoli cheese soup on steroids, here's what you'll get with this loaded broccoli cheese bacon soup: fabulous cheesy flavor with tender bits of broccoli as well as salty pieces of bacon and gobs of tender carrots, celery and potatoes bathed in a silky, creamy soup. For anyone who loves baked potato or broccoli-cheese soup, this is the best of both worlds.
Loaded Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup step by step
- In a large pot combine chicken broth, carrots, potatoes, garlic and onion. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Add broccoli, cover and simmer for an additional 10 minutes..
- While simmering, melt butter in a large sauce pan. Whisk in the flour and cook for another minute (until golden brown). Whisk in milk and cook for an additional 5 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Add cheese and stir until it is all melted. Add salt. Pour cheese sauce into the soup and stir until well combined..
- Add more milk for a thinner consistency and add any additional salt and pepper if needed..
- Top with bacon and green onion..
Then everyone is happy, carnivore or not! —Vivi Taylor, Middleburg, Florida This Loaded Broccoli Salad is a crisp, creamy, refreshing side dish! This fresh salad is filled with broccoli, cauliflower, bacon, purple onions, cheese, and a homemade dressing your family will really love. Many patrons never knew they can instead opt for loaded broccoli. Still gorgeous and steaming with sour cream, cheese, bacon and chives, loaded probably is the total knock out champion of sides. Loaded Broccoli Cheese Mashed Potato Casserole Start by combining some chopped up broccoli florets, Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes, shredded cheese and some seasonings in a bowl.