Simple Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Soup. Gently mix together all the ingredients to make everything combine well. Broccoli Note: We Love broccoli in our soup, but be prepared. Keyword: chicken soup, easy recipe, slow cooker soup The original recipe is made for the stovetop, but I ended up adapting it for the slow cooker to make things a little simpler.
Simple Baked Chicken Leg Drumsticks for the nights when you need hands-free dinner in under an hour. This Easy Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili recipe involves a quick prep, no pre-cooking, and a set-and-forget method. A big hot bowl of slow cooker chicken noodle soup is the perfect comforting meal on those chilly days! You can have Simple Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- It’s 1-2 lbs of chicken breast.
- You need 1 of 12-16oz bag of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 32 oz of low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 24 oz of cold water.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 2-3 of bay leaves.
It's an easy set-it and forget recipe as lean white meat simmers with hearty root vegetables, flavorful herbs, and large egg noodles. You can make chicken thigh soup slow cooker recipe or slow cooker chicken soup whole chicken by using just chicken thighs or an entire chicken in this crock pot soup recipe. Now to make this crock pot chicken vegetable soup recipe, you are going to need a really good slow cooker: I have two favorite crock pots. If desired, cut larger chicken strips into bite-size pieces; add to slow cooker.
Simple Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Soup instructions
- Mix the spices together. Set to the side..
- Dice up the chicken into small pieces. Put into the slow cooker..
- Add the vegetables to the slow cooker..
- Pour the water and stock over the chicken and vegetables..
- Finally, add the spices and stir together. Then place the bay leaves on top of the soup. Put the lid on top, turn the temperature to low and set the timer to 8 hours..
This is one of those easy, healthy, delicious recipes you'll make again and again, like WW Classic Zero Points Garden. This chicken soup is one of the healthier recipes that you can do in the slow cooker, so you will be glad to look at the nutritional information. All the information that you need is right below. Please remember this information is just an estimate as I made use of an online tool to calculate it. It's perfect soup weather here today and this chicken and vegetable soup is in my slow cooker.