Vegetable Soup *Vegan. If you don't eat oil, use some water or vegetable stock instead.; Use any veggies, spices, or herbs you have on hand. Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. This Vegan Vegetable Soup recipe is hearty, healthy and anything goes with this.
In a large saucepan, saute the onion and celery in butter until tender. Add the broth, tomatoes, vegetables, sugar and seasonings; bring to a boil. Soup, especially vegetable-centric soup, doesn't need to simmer for hours on the stove. You can cook Vegetable Soup *Vegan using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Soup *Vegan
- Prepare 1 of red onion or 6 shallots.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/4 of cabbage.
- You need 3 of carrots.
- Prepare 100 gr of green beans.
- You need 2 of brocoli.
- It’s 1/4 of cauliflower.
- It’s 3 of spring onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped celery leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 10 cups of water.
- You need 100 gr of beef or chicken frame.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
Heat oil in a large dutch oven over medium-low heat. Idea came from an old Weight Watchers recipe. For best results, use vegetable bouillon or base without caramel color in order to makes a clear broth. More Vegetarian/Vegan Soup Recipe Ideas You might want to try some of the most popular vegetarian soup recipes or check out these vegetarian/vegan tomato soup recipes.
Vegetable Soup *Vegan step by step
- Boil beef or chicken frame with 10 cups of water to make stock, put aside..
- Chop red onion and garlic, put aside..
- Chop all vegetables, put aside..
- Pre-heat cooking oil, cook onion and garlic until it smells good, cook chopped carrot, green bean, brocoli, and cauliflower until half cooked..
- Pour beef or chicken stock, wait until its boilig.
- When it starts bubbling, sprinkle salt and pepper, stir it well..
- Put the cabbage, and wait until all the vegetables cooked. (Half cook or well done, depends on what you like).
- Sprinkle chopped spring onion and celery, stir it well, turn off the stove and serve it while its hot..
If you're looking for something with a bit more protein, these vegetarian/vegan bean soup recipes should fill the bill. Whether you're looking for a weight loss soup or just something to warm you up this winter, this easy low carb vegetable soup recipe will hit the spot! It's naturally keto friendly, paleo, has a vegan option, and is just all-around healthy no matter your way of eating. Your picky eaters need not know what wonderful nutrient-giving ingredients are contained in Vegan Creamy Golden Vegetable Soup. Heat the olive oil in large, heavy-bottomed stockpot over medium-low heat.