Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Nana's Lentil Soup
Nana's Lentil Soup. Try Our Well Yes!® Soups Crafted with Ingredients You Can Feel Good About. Nana's Lentil Soup Lentil soup for a cold day. My favorite is her lentil soup.
Nana's Lentil Soup (From Sadie) Nana's Lentil Soup (From Sadie) photo credit: Ev Thomas. Lentils flavored with bay leaves, basil, onion and garlic. Serve with potato knishes, or potato dumplings. You can have Nana's Lentil Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nana's Lentil Soup
- Prepare 2 cups of dried green lentils sorted and washed.
- You need 1 of medium red potato cut into small cubes.
- You need 2 of small yellow onions chopped.
- It’s pieces of I medium red bell pepper chopped into small.
- Prepare 2 sheets of roasted seaweed(snack kind) torn into small pieces.
- Prepare 2 of large cloves of garlic chopped into tiny pieces.
- Prepare 2 of ramen seasoning pouches beef flavored (or whatever you prefer).
- It’s to taste of Salt if needed and pepper.
A manly meal, and the basil eliminates bloated/gassy after effects. Soup always appeals to me once Autumn's first chill appears. After a quick dip into Nana's recipe box, I came up with this 'Curried Bombay Lentil Soup' recipe. Soups are so easy to make, especially lentil soup.
Nana's Lentil Soup instructions
- Cook lentils untill almost done.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook untill potatoes are tender.
Lentil soup for a cold day StephieCanCook. When treated gently this bread is light and airy, but always packed full of flavor. Even if you get a "reject loaf" (aka one that falls while baking) it is still delicious. Nana's Epic Navy Bean Ham Bone Soup Recipe: A simple, yet utterly tempting, ham and bean soup recipe is a great way to use your leftover holiday ham bone. Chances are, after yesterday's Easter dinner (or any holiday feast) you have a nearly-naked ham bone in your refrigerator at this very moment.