Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup
Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup. Cheddar Broccoli Potato Soup – this is creamy comforting and utterly delicious! Made with broccoli, cheese and potatoes and is sure to please even the This seriously satisfying soup is brimming with hearty potatoes, nutritious broccoli and carrots and it's all embodied by a rich and creamy. A great soup if you add a little more salt and garlic.
This thick and creamy broccoli, cheese and potato soup is lick-the-bowl good! Thick, hearty and creamy, this Broccoli and Potato Soup will warm your soul. I like to stir through cheese at the very end for that little bonus cheesy goodness, and to finish it off with a sprinkle of golden brown bacon or ham. You can have Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup
- It’s 3 cups of chopped broccoli.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped carrots.
- It’s 3 cups of water.
- You need 2 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 3 of medium potatos chopped up.
- It’s 2 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 dash of pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of seasonal.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- You need 2 of tsps of flour mixed with 1/2 cup water.
Use this recipe as a base to add your own touch, like adding protein and other. Loads of you ask me about my diet and what I eat considering I'm plant based. is it a boring diet? Even without meat & dairy you can eat. This creamy and cheesy potato soup with broccoli comes together quickly for an easy and quick weeknight meal that everyone will love.
Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup step by step
- Add water, broth,butter and seasonings to pot and bring to a boil..
- Once boiled add broccoli, carrots, and potatos. Bring back to a boil then turn down to simmer. Simmer 15 minuets or til vegatable are soft..
- Add milk and flour mixed with water then boil for 5 minuets til it thickens..
- Enjoy topped with some cheddar cheese..
But this broccoli potato cheese soup recipe doesn't sacrifice flavor in it's ingredient modifications, but instead is a healthyish version of my childhood fave. In Valparaiso, Indiana, Barbara Baker relies on a few handy ingredients to make canned soup taste just like homemade. The creamy mixture that results is hearty with chunks of broccoli and potato. Stir in broccoli, potatoes, broth, water and pepper. Melissa Clark makes broccoli and potato soup with grated Parmesan and a drizzle of olive oil.