Recipe: Appetizing Quick and Easy Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup
Quick and Easy Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup. Add the potatoes, diced onions, chicken broth, seasonings, and butter to your slow cooker. Put the Ore Ida hash brown potatoes in the crockpot. Add in the chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and half of the bacon bits.
Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. Slow cooker potato soup is a creamy comforting take on mashed potatoes and has all of the same flavors we add to our twice baked potatoes. How to Make Slow Cooker Potato Soup. You can have Quick and Easy Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen hashbrown potatoes.
- You need 2 cans of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 16 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of chopped sweet onion.
- It’s 2 of pouches real bacon bits or pieces.
- It’s 32 oz of chicken broth.
Making potato soup in the crock pot is easy to do. A quick overview of this recipe: Cook bacon until crispy. Add (raw) potatoes and other ingredients to the slow cooker. Weigh or lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife.
Quick and Easy Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup step by step
- Place all ingredients into crock pot and stir to mix together..
- Cook in crockpot on high for 3 hours..
- Sooooooo good..
Whisk together flour, milk, and stock in a medium bowl. The Best Potato Soup Without Chicken Broth Recipes on Yummly Sausage Potato Soup, Potato Soup, Artichoke And Potato Soup. Potato Soup without Chicken Broth Recipes. Crock Pot Potato Soup Our Table for Seven. onion, cream cheese, potatoes, chicken stock, garlic powder. Easy Crock Pot Potato Soup Skinny Mama – Barb Miller. onion, cream of chicken soup, chicken broth, hashbrowns, cream cheese.