Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Corn and Crab Soup
Corn and Crab Soup. The complex flavors of crab blend beautifully with those of Chardonnay. White Burgundies, made from Chardonnay, have a more mineral taste and are less fruity than their American counterparts. Corn crab soup is a dish found in Chinese cuisine, American Chinese cuisine, and Canadian Chinese cuisine.
Corn really stars in this delectable recipe, and crabmeat makes it a little more special. It will get high marks from both busy cooks and lovers of flavorful homemade food. And corn soup, made with corn fresh off the cob. You can cook Corn and Crab Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Corn and Crab Soup
- Prepare 3 sticks of butter.
- It’s 1 of medium onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of medium bell pepper chopped.
- It’s 2 lbs of peeled shrimp.
- You need 1 lb of white crab meat.
- Prepare 2 cans of creamed corn.
- Prepare 4 cans of cream of potato soup.
- You need 1 qt of half and half.
- Prepare to taste of Creole seasoning.
- It’s to taste of Salt and Cayenne.
There is no need to wait for cold weather!! Add crab meat, corn and imitation crab. Season with salt and pepper to taste. This soup is full of delectably sweet fresh corn and savory pieces of crabmeat.
Corn and Crab Soup instructions
- In a large stock pot melt the butter..
- Add onion and bell pepper, cook over medium heat until caramelized..
- Add shrimp and saute with seasonings until cooked (about 5 minutes).
- Add creamed corn, cream of potato soup and half and half and mix well..
- Add crab meat and bring to low boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer and serve..
Place peas in a small bowl; mash slightly with a fork. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE — Rich, creamy, and seasoned with Old Bay, this crab soup makes a nice light meal with a salad or a special first course I love Old Bay and use it in many recipes, such as Maryland Crab Cakes, Salmon Cakes, Old Bay Shrimp Salad, Chesapeake Corn with Tomatoes. This soup is a Filipino comfort food. Home away from home kind of feeling. This soup is like a chowder and is delicious.