Recipe: Perfect Cabbage soup
Cabbage soup. Reviews for: Photos of Healing Cabbage Soup. This Cabbage Soup recipe is one of the few recipes that you can sit down and eat as much as you want as often as you want and you can feel great about it! To make this simple cabbage soup you only need fresh cabbage, onions, canned tomatoes, chicken stock, and a few spices.
This is THE most adaptable soup. It's flavorful, incredibly healthy, and comes together in no time. Are you looking for a great recipe for your Cabbage Soup Diet? …You've come to the right place! You can have Cabbage soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cabbage soup
- Prepare 1 large of cabbage.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra virgin oil.
- You need 2 can of 14 oz diced tomato w/ green chile.
- Prepare 6 can of 14 oz diced tomato.
- Prepare 1 cup of quinoa.
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of ground chicken breast.
- You need 1 tbsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
Cabbage Soup is a savory vegetable soup made with carrots, celery, onions, cabbage, diced tomato and spices. I've been making cabbage soup for years because it's the perfect thing to make when it's. Cabbage soup, a tasty and easy way to include more vegetables into your diet. It's low in calories, but extremely flavorful.
Cabbage soup instructions
- put olive oil in large pan and sweat onion.
- put cabbage and garlic in and cook down…
- either remove cabbage or in another pan put remaining oil and brown chicken.
- take cup of quinoa add into two cups of boiling water. cover and simmer untouched for 21 minutes..
- puree all the diced tomatoes leave the diced tomatoes with green chile alone for some texture..
- put everything in pot and cook for an hour then put quinoa in and cook another 30 minutes…
Cabbage soup is extremely delicious and easy to make at home. Do you remember the cabbage soup diet? It was one of those crazy fad diets where you were supposed to I'm calling this soup All You Can Eat Cabbage Soup as a tongue-in-cheek reference. Cabbage Soup Recipe photo by Taste of Home. My family loves this soup and enjoy it throughout the autumn and winter months in Michigan.