Ninja Foodie/Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup. Be sure to try this Gluten Free Instant Pot Teriyaki Chicken Drumsticks. If it is not, you can use the saute function of the Instant Pot or Ninja Foodi and cook it right in the pot, then add in the remaining. This Ninja Foodi Beef Vegetable Soup is the perfect warm meal for a cold night, plus it can also be made in your pressure cooker or Instant Pot too.
Super healthy pressure cooker soup with only a few fresh ingredients. Add vegetables, and it's a great comfort food when it is cold outside or you're not feeling well. Here are a few dry bean pressure cooker recipes we've made so far, this one is yet another:. You can have Ninja Foodie/Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ninja Foodie/Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup
- You need 2 lbs of chicken breasts, diced.
- It’s 1/2 of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 can of lima beans or 1 cup frozen.
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of package of frozen vegetables.
- You need 1 (28 oz) of can of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 (14.5 oz) of can of tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 cups of water (or chicken broth).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Italian Seasoning.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Pressure cooker bean soup; Healthy Instant Pot split pea soup recipe; Instant Pot beans and franks is always a kid fave; Tasty Pressure cooker ham and beans uses the same Signature Select Great Northern Beans you see here; NO soak Instant Pot baked beans; And if you just love sausage and ground. Ninja Foodi Instant Pot Olive Garden ZUPPA TOSCANA SOUP Another delicious Copycat Olive Garden Soup Recipes If you are enjoying my videos please SUBSCRIBE to my channel, don't forget to hit that. These Pressure Cooker / Instant Pot Soup Recipes work in any brand of electric pressure cooker, including the Instant Pot, Ninja Foodi, and Mealthy MultiPot. Tender, juicy, whole chicken made right in your Instant Pot Ninja Foodi.
Ninja Foodie/Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup step by step
- First, Place the diced chicken at the bottom of the Instant pot. Second, Combine all of the ingredients in the pot. Next, Stir to combine. Add the lid and set to sealing. Set the pressure to high for 5 minutes. Do a quick release or you can do the natural release. Remove the lid. Stir and enjoy! Serve with parmesan cheese and your favorite rolls..
- Notes- I used one big frozen chicken breast and cooked it in about 2 cups of water, for 20 mins with a quick release. Then I shredded it and added the rest of my ingredients and cooked again for 5 mins on hi with a quick release..
I have to pat myself on the back for this outstanding Ninja Foodi Rotisserie Chicken recipe you guys! I personally think it tastes quite a bit better than the ones you can pick up in stores and the process is pretty painless. Add diced cooked ham to make a ham and bean vegetable soup. Add leftover taco meat and a few dashes of hot sauce to make a quick taco soup. Add shredded chicken, cumin, smoked paprika, and.