Recipe: Tasty Sausage Kale Soup
Sausage Kale Soup. Discover Tasty Minestrone Soup Made with Kale and Chickpea. Heat a large soup pot over medium-high heat. Sausage, Potato, and Kale Soup A yummy make-at-home version of Olive Garden's "Zuppa Toscana." A hearty, flavorful soup for the colder months!
Copycat Olive Garden Soup, Zuppa My Weight Watcher Version Of The Olive Garden Soup, Olive Garden Copycat Add kale, cream and sausage to soup; heat through (do not boil). Jump to Recipe Print RecipeItalian Sausage Soup with Kale and Beans – Hearty and incredibly delicious soup prepared with Italian Sausage, onions, garlic, kale, and beans! If I had a quarter for each time that this Italian Sausage soup is requested in our household, I'd be a thousandaire. You can have Sausage Kale Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sausage Kale Soup
- You need 1 of medium yellow or sweet onion chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of of a Kale bunch (I like Italian) chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 of of a whole Cabbage chopped.
- Prepare of Carrots chopped.
- It’s 3-4 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1 can of heat roasted diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of /2 pound sausage (sweet) buy bulk.
- It’s 1/2 pound of sausage (hot) buy bulk.
- Prepare 8 cups of chicken broth or whatever broth.
- It’s of evoo.
- You need of Parmesan.
Chock full of meat, beans, veggies, and […] Directions. Stir in the chicken broth, vinegar and salt. Flavors of sweet Italian sausage mingle with savory herbs and garlic. This combination is rounded out with some onion and a dash of red wine vinegar.
Sausage Kale Soup step by step
- Sauté onion for 2-3 minutes in evoo. Add sausage, break apart as it cooks. Cook thru, remove from skillet/Dutch oven onto paper towels to soak up fat..
- Throw in chopped kale, cabbage and carrots (think! You want bite size so make sure you chop well.) Toss well, sauté with yummy pan drippings for 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper..
- Add sausage back in and toss with veggies. Add in heat roasted tomatoes, toss, and finally add broth. Stir all together, bring to boil and simmer 20 minutes..
- I like to add Parmesan to a serving, or see my Vodka Pink Sauce recipe. You can add a spoonful into your soup serving for next level flavor!.
Carrots and emerald kale add gorgeous color and, combined with the cauliflower, loads of nutrition. Return sausages to the broth along with mushrooms, cauliflower, kale, bay leaf, and oregano; stir. Stir in sausage mixture and remaining ingredients. Heat the olive oil in a large stockpot over medium heat. Add the potatoes, onions, garlic and chicken broth.