Double Bean and Beef Soup. Discover Tasty Braised Beef Soup Made W/ Chickpeas & Mushrooms. Put navy beans, chicken broth, water, tomatoes, carrots, onion, and celery into an electric pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®). Seal pressure cooker and turn the venting knob to point at "Sealed." Heat the broth add in the ground beef, cabbage and cauliflower.
Ham and bean soup doesn't get easier than this Instant Pot® recipe that's chock- full of great Northern beans and perfect for chilly evenings. I decided to replace the barley with white beans since they usually add the same kind of creaminess to dishes similar to what barley tends to give this soup. The recipe is written to include beef or bison. You can have Double Bean and Beef Soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Double Bean and Beef Soup
- Prepare 6 cups of chopped cabbage.
- It’s 1-1/2 pounds of ground beef.
- It’s 12 ounces of frozen cauliflower.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of smoked sausage.
- It’s 1 of small onion diced.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1-1/2 quart of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of summer savory.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 15 ounces of canned Cannellini beans.
- It’s 15 ounces of canned black beans drained.
- It’s 1-1/2 cups of English peas.
- You need To taste of Valentina hot sauce optional.
However, if vegan or vegetarian, feel free to omit the meat and double up on lentils or beans of choice. In addition to lentils, we also tested this soup with white beans and thoroughly enjoyed it! Other kinds of lentils (such as red lentils) would also work well. In a large saucepan, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender.
Double Bean and Beef Soup step by step
- Heat the broth add in the ground beef, cabbage and cauliflower. When the cabbage wilts add the butter over the top cut into Pat's. Simmer 20 minutes drain the black beans and add. Add all the ingredients except peas and spices. Simmer covered 12 minutes..
- Add the spices incorporate well. Simmer for 45 minutes. Add the peas in frozen. Stir cover take off the heat let rest 7 minutes..
- Serve add hot sauce if you want. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Beef and Cabbage soup is so hearty and filled with beef and tons of amazing and tender veggies. This soup is healthy and delicious and full of flavor! Beef and Cabbage Soup We have had quite the mild winter here in Utah. And last week, we got dumped with snow. And… This Mixed Bean Beef and Barley Soup is a great one for the stovetop, but made quicker in the Instant Pot.