Lentil Soup. Try Our Well Yes!® Soups Crafted with Ingredients You Can Feel Good About. In a large soup pot, heat oil over medium heat. Add onions, carrots, and celery; cook and stir until onion is tender.
Lentil Soup Lentil soup is a culinary wonder — it is creamy without any dairy, warmly spiced, and easy to make from a handful of kitchen staples. Pair lentils with your favorite vegetables to make this flavorful, hearty soup from Martha Stewart. There's no better way to warm up on a cold day than with a lentil soup. You can cook Lentil Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lentil Soup
- It’s 2 cups of green lentils.
- You need 1 cup of pork chicharones.
- Prepare of As much as you want Spinach.
- Prepare of As much as you want Garlic.
- You need 1 of medium chopped onion.
- It’s 1 of small chopped tomato.
- You need 1 of pork buillon cube.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 3 cups of water.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
Add up to a cup more water if the lentil soup becomes too thick during cooking. Heat oil in heavy large saucepan over medium-high heat. This soup recipe was a long time coming! Over the years, I made some lackluster lentil soups that never saw the light of day on this website.
Lentil Soup instructions
- Set a pot on medium heat. Saute garlic, onion and tomato..
- Add lentils, pork buillon and water. Cook for about 20 mins or until lentils looks a little mushy. Add water if it gets too dry..
- Add chicharones, spinach, salt & pepper and cook for 5 mins..
- Serve hot and enjoy 😊.
No vegetarian food blog would be complete without a proper lentil soup, though, so I perfected one of my own. Thick, flavorful lentil soup is budget-friendly and full of nutrients. Stir up a batch with one of Food Network's most-popular lentil soup recipes, and make it a favorite in your repertoire. Vegan Split Pea Soup I, Greek Lentil Soup (Fakes), Lentil and Sausage Soup, Moroccan Lentil Soup, Coconut Lentil Soup LENTIL SOUP. This is THE lentil soup I grew up with.