Tomato Noodle Soup. Throw a little frozen veggies in the pot to really make this a hearty supper in no time at all. Tomato noodle soup is the ultimate comfort food for me and the rest of my family. I cook this whenever I feel under the weather or just want to be lazy.
How about adding noodles with the soup to make Tomato Noodle Soup Recipe? Kids will love their favourite noodles in saucy and tangy tomato base. The soup can be prepared within a few minutes and with the ingredients which are always available in our kitchen. You can cook Tomato Noodle Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato Noodle Soup
- Prepare 1 bundle of Guan Miao noodle.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Spring onion (strips).
- Prepare 1 tbs of Gochujang.
- You need 1 handful of black fungus.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper, for taste.
- It’s of Chicken stock (optional).
- You need of Sugar.
- Prepare of Sesame oil.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- It’s of Chicken breast/fillet (optional).
In a large heavy pot, heat the oil over medium high heat until hot. Cook noodles in water according to package directions. It's quick, easy, nourishing, and it hits the spot like a good bowl of noodle soup always does. In addition to today's recipe, I've also compiled a list of some of our easiest, fastest recipes–perfect fits for those last minute, back-up plan.
Tomato Noodle Soup instructions
- In a pot, bring water to boil, then place all tomatoes, chicken meat inside. Cook for 15 mins on medium heat. In another pot or afterwards, cook noodles until soft, then drain. Put noodles aside..
- Soak black fungus in boiling water for half an hour to soften. Then, place into the broth with all the ingredients. Season the broth with salt, pepper, chicken broth as you go..
- Add Gochujang for extra flavour and spice. Bring to a boil, turn off the heat, then add spring onions (can be diced or cut into strips as depicted)..
- In a bowl, place noodles and broth in. These noodles are smooth, similar texture to Pho, which complements the rich broth. Add sesame oil as you like..
How To Make The Easiest Tomato Soup From Scratch. This simple homemade tomato soup is quick, easy, and insanely delicious. The soup is inspired by one of the most famous recipes out there — Marcella Hazan's Tomato Sauce. Butter, tomatoes, and onion are simmered until slightly thickened. Who would guess Campbell's Condensed Tomato soup could be so versatile!