How to Cook Appetizing Celery soup!!
Celery soup!!. How to make the most delicious Celery Soup that is simple, easy and healthy! Homemade cream of celery soup with celery, onion, leeks, garlic, stock and a little cream. Celery soup, with a supporting cast of some onion, leeks, and a little cream, is utterly delicious, and the perfect way to warm up on a chilly day.
Add the garlic, leek, celery and thyme sprigs and fry for another minute; then add the chopped celeriac. Blend the soup to a fine purée using a stick blender or a blender. This celery soup is a one pot soup recipe. You can cook Celery soup!! using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Celery soup!!
- It’s 6 of celery stalks.
- You need half of large onion.
- You need 1/3 cup of Flour.
- It’s 11/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 11/2 cup of cup Chicken broth.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need 1/3 cup of Butter.
I have not used milk and all purpose flour to thicken the soup. I do have celery shrubs at home, but for the soup I had purchased the celery from the market. I had got these long stalks which I chopped fine and then added to the soup. This cream of celery soup is sublime.
Celery soup!! step by step
- Take your sauce pan add 1/3 cup of butter melt..
- Then take your celery and onion and sautee till they are very soft.
- Now add your 1/3 cup of flour and whisk until all flour is not noticed any longer..
- Now take your 11/2 cup of milk and whisk all together till smooth..
- Now add your 11/2cup of chicken stock..
- And finishing touch some salt and pepper.give one last good stir and simmer just a few minutes..
- Let cool !! and eat..
Detox Diet Soup CleanseThe Eyes Of A Boy. Low Carb Chicken Soup for Keto DietsLow Carb Maven. Making cream of celery soup from scratch was prompted by an excess of celery in my house. This came about because I recently joined an organic vegetable co-op and ordering from it is going to take some adjustments on my part. I have been ending up with several vegetables in excess, and some I.