Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Soup. Rub a little olive oil all over the chicken breast and sprinkle all over with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil over medium heat. Add in the zucchini, canned tomatoes, roma tomatoes and chicken broth.
Bring the chicken broth and bay leaf to a simmer in a medium saucepan. Add the carrot, celery and zucchini. Place the chicken breast on a cutting board and slice crosswise into thin slices. You can cook Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped sweet onion.
- Prepare 1 of large clove chopped garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 8 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 14 ounce of can diced tomatoes.
- You need 3 of medium potatoes chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced carrots.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced celery.
- You need 8 ounces of grilled chicken breast chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped green beans.
Spoon the vegetables and barley into serving bowls, then add the hot broth. Add chicken; bring to a boil. Remove from heat; remove chicken from pot and transfer to a platter. This Roast Chicken soup is the solution to using up all of the extra vegetables as well as the leftover chicken.
Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Soup instructions
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil in a large saucepan..
- Add basil, oregano and chicken broth and bring to a boil..
- Add tomatoes, potatoes, carrots, celery and chicken breast. Lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add green beans and simmer for another 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender..
- Serve and enjoy!.
It's a hearty soup and will warm your body right up on a cold day. This chicken vegetable soup is full of shredded chicken, vegetables and potatoes, all in a savory tomato broth. An easy and healthy dinner option that the whole family will love! Soup is my kids' favorite way to eat their veggies, and this chicken vegetable soup is a colorful mix of nutritious ingredients that happen to taste amazing together. Quick and easy chicken vegetable soup recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in one pot on stovetop.