Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Black bean & peppers soup 🥣!
Black bean & peppers soup 🥣!. The health benefits of black beans may include maintaining healthy bones, lowering blood pressure, managing diabetes, and warding off heart disease. Black beans are a legume that is full of protein. The only variation I made to the recipe was adding some fresh ground black pepper along with the salt.
The black turtle bean is also popular as a soup ingredient. In Cuba, black bean soup is a traditional dish, usually served with white rice. The health benefits of black beans nutrition, the beans' versatility and their high nutrient content make them an excellent choice for both plant-based eaters and omnivores alike. You can have Black bean & peppers soup 🥣! using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black bean & peppers soup 🥣!
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- You need 3 cans of black beans.
- Prepare of Adobo 2 1/2 tsb.
- Prepare of Garlic powder 2 tsb.
- It’s of Oregano 2 dabs.
- You need of Salt 1 1/2 tsb.
- It’s 2 of Green peppers.
- You need 2 slices of Onions.
- You need of Tomatoe.
- Prepare of Ginger 2 dabs.
- It’s of Chilli powder 2 dabs.
- You need of Cayenne pepper 2 dabs.
Black beans, or "common beans," are from the Phaseolus vulgaris legume family, a plant that is native to the Americas. Black beans cooked with onion, green pepper and garlic, seasoned with bay leaves, salt, cumin, and oregano. White wine and vinegar give these beans a nice little bite. Gluten Free Meatless Mexican Quick Meals Side Dishes.
Black bean & peppers soup 🥣! step by step
- Cook onions and peppers, tomatoes diced in pan of oil and garlic powder.
- Boil cans of 3 black beans with the water 2 cups.
- Add ingredients and spice amounts above into the pot to boil for 10 mins let sit and enjoy this easy spicy recipe with some tortillas !.
These Mexican Black Beans are the perfect side dish for tacos, enchiladas, or any southwest inspired meal! They come together quickly and easily, and you will. This hearty black bean soup is what you need on a cold and dreary day! Made with ham shanks, sweet potatoes, bell pepper, onion, cumin, and chili. No need to soak your beans!