Creamy Bean Soup. Take half of soup and blend in blender until smooth. Return soup to bean mixture in pan and stir. Ladle into bowls and drizzle with olive oil before serving.
Creamy Ham and Bean Soup The flavor of this soup improves over time, so feel free to make it ahead. You could, if absolutely necessary, use canned beans for this soup, but you would lose some great flavor and texture. You could add some grated Parmesan cheese to the soup as you serve it, if you like. You can have Creamy Bean Soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Bean Soup
- It’s 1 cup of cooked white beans.
- It’s Half of stock (10 grams) vegetable cube.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- It’s 2 of gloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- You need Half of cup smoked shredded ham.
- It’s 1 of and a half spoon flour + water.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Olive oil.
Creamy, starchy, and filling, this hearty, rustic soup is the epitome of comfort. And convenient: Beans go in dry–no need to soak. Creamy Black Bean Soup, This is an easy and forgiving recipe, so you can play around with it a lot. There are many variations all over Mexico: some with cream or milk, others with chicken broth or without it.
Creamy Bean Soup step by step
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the ham and cook until golden brown..
- Use food chopper for the vegetables or chop by hand finely..
- Add the chopped vegetables to the ham, salt and pepper, crumble the stock cube and stir for 20-30 seconds..
- Add the water, bay leaf and stir, turn down the heat to low and cook for 10-15 min..
- Mix the flour with 4-5 spoons of water. Mix good..
- Turn the heat to medium-high and add your flour-water mixture and stir. Let it cook for 3-4 minutes..
- Top with parsley and serve..
Some also use dried peppers or fresh peppers. Visit our site to check out the full recipe. This is a bean soup with a thick, creamy tomato broth that's soothing, nourishing and extremely economical. It's incredibly simple to make, yet full of savoury flavour. Heat oil in a stockpot over medium-high heat.