You can have Cabbage Soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cabbage Soup
- Prepare 3 cup of nonfat beef broth or vegetable broth or non fat chicken broth (beef broth is the best).
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion.
- You need 2 cup of chopped cabbage.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped carrot.
- It’s 1/2 cup of green beans.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped zucchini.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
Cabbage Soup step by step
- spray pot with non stick cooking spray.
- saute onions, carrots, and garlic for 5 minutes.
- add broth, tomato paste, cabbage, green beans, basil, oregano, and pepper to taste.
- simmer for about 5-10 minutes or until all of the vegetables are tender.
- add zucchini and simmer for another 5 or so minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!!!.