How to Prepare Delicious Bacon Potato Soup
Bacon Potato Soup. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Perfect Potato Soup Potato soup.the way I love it! Simple, delicious, and warms your soul.
Add potatoes and broth; bring to a boil. Discard bacon grease and wipe pan thoroughly with paper towel. This creamy potato soup is good any time of the year, but especially in cold weather months. You can cook Bacon Potato Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Potato Soup
- You need of Base.
- It’s of Frozen Potato Soup from Cash & Carry.
- You need 2 of Large Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Heavy Cream.
- It’s 2 of Tbps Butter.
- It’s of Flavor.
- It’s 1 Package of Bacon.
- You need 1 Bunch of Green Onions.
- You need of Sour Cream.
- You need of Cheddar.
- It’s of Pepper.
It reheats well and can be made without bacon or cheese. Add potatoes and garlic, and mix well with bacon and onions. Add stock or water and bring to a boil. Add cream and mustard; stir to blend.
Bacon Potato Soup step by step
- Prep: Fry Bacon till crispy..
- Prep: Slice green onions, dice potatoes & Shred Cheese.
- Cook: Heat soup till hot & add in the potatoes, butter, heavy cream and cheddar..
- Serve: Top with Sour cream, green onion, bacon and pepper..
Mix blended soup with the rest of the soup. This recipe for potato soup includes bacon, onion, ham, sour cream, cheddar cheese, green onions—and plenty of potatoes, of course. Use a high-starch variety of baking potato, also known as a russet, for this recipe, to ensure that your loaded potato soup has a hearty body and a creamy texture. An easy and delicious creamy potato soup recipe that can be made in just one pot! Loaded with bacon and creamy potato goodness, this is a favorite comfort food in my household.