Easiest Way to Make Perfect Chinese Corn Soup
Chinese Corn Soup. This Chinese Corn Soup, also known as Egg Drop Soup, will blow your mind. It tastes just like what you get at Chinese restaurants, is so fast to make and you don't even need to chop a single thing. Easy Chinese Corn Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet.
I love sweet corn very much and it is a really easy and health choice for breakfast or as a dessert when dinner out in restaurant. Chinese chicken corn soup is delicious and nutritious. It contains chicken meat, egg and tasty corn. You can cook Chinese Corn Soup using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese Corn Soup
- You need 1 can of Canned Cream style Corn ●.
- It’s 800 ml of Water●.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chinese Soup Stock●.
- It’s 2 tsp of Potato Starch ◎.
- You need 4 tsp of Water ◎.
- It’s 1 piece of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
With a slight tang to its taste, this soup makes a nice starter for a Chinese-themed meal or an. A simmered soup will usually use corn with the cob while thickened soups tend to use loose corn kernels. Delicious Indo-Chinese Chicken Corn Soup Recipe!! Follow me on Instagram: https Chicken sweet corn soup recipe
Chinese Corn Soup step by step
- Put ● ingredients (Canned cream style Corn, Water, Chinese soup stock) in a pot. Bring to a boil over medium heat..
- Put ◎ ingredients (Potato Starch, water) in a small bowl and mix it well. Pure into the boiling corn soup..
- Gradually add the beaten egg while stirring the soup. Add the sesame oil for fragrance..
You won't even bother ordering this soup from a Chinese restaurant anymore, this is so easy to make and very good! Fresh corn is still readily available during the fall season and if not, frozen corn is a convenient and always-available alternative. Chicken Corn Egg Drop Soup is usually available on most Chinese. Chinese Sweet Corn Soup with Chicken and Dried Scallops. Naturally sweet and tasty, this Chinese sweet corn soup with dried scallops helps to improve the appetite, strengthen the kidneys and.