Vickys Spiced Cauliflower Soup, GF DF EF SF. The toasted spices in this creamy cauliflower soup recipe make this dish warm, rich and flavorful. You can deepen the color further by making it with a head of orange cauliflower View image. Spiced Cauliflower Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
GFDF Pumpkin Breakfast Bread simple grain free and paleo pumpkin bread great for breakfast! Raspberry Lemon Bars with Cookie Crumble Paleo GF DF recipes for chicken recipes for dinner recipes for desserts easy recipe recipes for lunch all recipes recipes for breakfast. Light, creamy mildly spiced makes a warming soup for a cold day, serve with buttered toast or crusty bread. You can cook Vickys Spiced Cauliflower Soup, GF DF EF SF using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Spiced Cauliflower Soup, GF DF EF SF
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- It’s 4 tbsp of harissa paste, recipe in my profile.
- Prepare 2 of large cauliflower cut into florets.
- It’s 2000 ml of hot chicken / vegetable stock.
- It’s 100 grams of flaked almonds plus extra for garnish if desired.
- It’s 1 of salt & fresh black pepper to taste.
This earthy, sweet, and spicy vegetarian soup from Hungary makes for an easy and quick weeknight dinner. This recipe for paprika-spiced cauliflower soup comes from chef Andrea Nemeth at the restaurant Bagolyvár in Budapest. Great recipe for Vickys Chicken, Leek & Mushroom Pot Pies GF DF EF SF NF. There's something really comforting about a pot pie.
Vickys Spiced Cauliflower Soup, GF DF EF SF step by step
- Dry fry the almonds until they're turning golden and you can smell them toasting.
- Heat the oil in a large pan and gently fry the ground spices and harissa paste for 2 minutes.
- Put the cauliflower, stock and almonds into the pan. Bring to the boil then simmer, covered, for 25 minutes or until the cauliflower is soft.
- Put the whole lot through a blender and puree smooth.
- Serve with a scattering of toasted almonds over the top and a grind of fresh black pepper.
- You can use ground almonds instead of flaked, just throw them in the soup after simmering and stir through before blending.
It's not too much pastry and you can put anything you like inside as filling. Great recipe for Vickys Chunky Chilli Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF. Make this delicious Spicy Cauliflower Soup in your Instant Pot in about half an hour from start to finish. This Spicy Cauliflower Soup is delicious and low-carb and perfect for any day of the week. If you're craving a spicy soup, or the convenience of an Instant Pot Cauliflower Soup, you will love.