Cabbage Vegetable Soup.
You can cook Cabbage Vegetable Soup using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cabbage Vegetable Soup
- Prepare 1 medium of pkg.steak cubed.
- You need 1 1/2 of sliced onion.
- It’s 4 of chopped carrots.
- It’s 1 stalk of of celery chopped.
- You need 4 medium of potatos chopped in medium pieces.
- It’s 1/2 head of of cabbage sliced in a medium leafy cut.
- It’s 2 of or 3 beef bullion cubes.
- It’s 1 large of can of tomato sauce & using same can 1 can of water.
- Prepare 1/2 of parsley or oregano.
- Prepare 1 large of can of whole tomatos.
Cabbage Vegetable Soup step by step
- In a medium or large crock pot start by cooking potatos & meat medium high in bullion cubes.until almost cooked.stirring occasionally..turn down to medium heat add can of tomato sauce..can of water if necessary…(depending on evaporation)….add tomatoes..carrots…celery…cabbage.stirring..add salt & pepper…parsley…
- Until vegetables are tender..turn down to simmer about 25 minutes ….serve..