How to Prepare Delicious Vegetarian clear soup and fritter
Vegetarian clear soup and fritter. This lentil soup recipe is vegetarian, vegan, low-calorie and low-fat, high in protein and can be made gluten-free. Lentils are available in most grocery stores and are high in protein, healthy, and very cheap. This vegetarian lentil soup recipe uses plenty of seasonings to perk up the soup, including.
Japanese Clear Soup Recipe: This classic Hibachi restaurant favorite, also know as Miyabi Onion Soup, is a light and healthy soup to soothe the soul. Hibachi Clear Soup is a fun way to bring your favorite restaurant flavors home. This light lean soup is so robust and flavorful, you'll want to make it. You can have Vegetarian clear soup and fritter using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian clear soup and fritter
- Prepare of Soup.
- Prepare 1 liter of water.
- It’s 100 gram of green peas.
- Prepare 100 gram of carrot.
- Prepare 100 gram of white radish.
- You need 100 gram of potatoes.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s of Fritter:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- It’s 100 gram of carrot.
- It’s 100 gram of white radish.
- Prepare 100 gram of cabbage.
- It’s 100 gram of green beans.
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of rice flour.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
Vegetarian Soup Recipe is an awesome fat burning vegetable soup recipe. This low calorie soup will help you loose weight and is very healthy. These hearty vegetarian soups, stews and chilis will warm you up on cold days. Hearty lentil, creamy cauliflower, curried carrot – so many choices.
Vegetarian clear soup and fritter instructions
- Slice the vegetables into cubes for the soup and into matchstick for the fritter..
- Boiled the water in a pot and season it with some salt, cook the potatoes, white radish, carrot first and after 5 minutes, place in the green peas. Cook it with slow flames to bring out some flavor from the vegetables. Add soy sauce. Taste it and leave it aside..
- Heat the cooking oil on a frying pan. Mix the vegetable together, add the flour. Mix them well. Season them with salt and pepper. Keep aside..
- Mix in a bowl, 2 cup all purpose flour, 2 tbsp rice flour and 1 cup water. Place this batter into the vegetable mixture. Mix them together.
- After the oil is hot, place one spoon of the vegetable mixture into the frying pan. Fry it for 3 – 4 minutes each side until golden brown..
- 6. Place it on the paper towel. Serve it with the soup or bowl of rice.
A delicious tortilla soup for vegetarians! Soup are my absolute comfort food recently. I am making them often and having it for lunch. Because they are filling plus they feel light on the tummy. This soup is very healthy one, it taste so clean without much ingredients and you can taste the vegetables in this.