Recipe: Yummy Vickys Red Pepper Soup with Basil Oil GF DF EF SF NF
Vickys Red Pepper Soup with Basil Oil GF DF EF SF NF. Great recipe for Vickys Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup, GF DF EF SF NF. This is my updated version of this dish made the way my family enjoy it. Initially, 'Skink' referred to a type of broth made with the scrapings of beef from the front legs of cattle.
The kids really love this one. The Red Pepper give's the soup a slight different flavour to just Tomato Soup and give's the soup a more vibrant colour. See great recipes for Garlic Prawn Stir-Fry with Spinach & Peppers, GF DF EF SF NF too! You can have Vickys Red Pepper Soup with Basil Oil GF DF EF SF NF using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Red Pepper Soup with Basil Oil GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 300 grams of baby plum tomatoes.
- You need 2 of red onions, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of red chillies, deseeded & finely chopped.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 4 of red bell peppers, deseeded & chopped.
- It’s 1 of sweet potato, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 700 ml of vegetable stock.
- You need 2 tsp of sweet smoked paprika.
- You need 10 of fresh basil leaves.
- You need of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s to taste of sea salt & freshly ground pepper.
See great recipes for Vickys Spinach & Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Rolls, GF DF EF SF NF too! Grate half nutmeg on top after switching off the stove. Dressing – In a bowl, pour the balsamic vinegar. Now add grated ginger and finely chopped basil leaves.
Vickys Red Pepper Soup with Basil Oil GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a heavy pan and sweat off the onions, chillies and garlic over a low heat until the onions are translucent.
- Add a pinch of salt, the bell peppers and sweet potatoes and cook for a further 20 minutes or until the vegetables are softened.
- Meanwhile, put the tomatoes on a baking tray and toss in some oil with a sprinkle of salt. Roast for 15 minutes until the skins start to split open.
- Add the roasted tomatoes with the juices in the baking tray and the vegetable stock. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Put the soup in a blender and liquidise smooth. Return to the pan, stir in the paprika and season to taste with the salt & pepper.
- Finely chop the basil and mix with a few tablespoons of the oil.
- Ladle the soup into bowls and top with a swirl of the basil oil.
See more ideas about Food, Recipes, Dessert recipes. Posts about Nut-Free (NF) written by feastonthisfoodie. After the spaghetti squash has finished cooking and is cooling, whisk together lime juice, chili powder, cumin, coriander and salt. Put ingredients in the slow cooker. See more ideas about Healthy, Health and Eat.