Recipe: Appetizing Vickys Spiced Aubergine Soup, GF DF EF SF NF
Vickys Spiced Aubergine Soup, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Clementine Cous Cous Salad, GF DF EF SF NF Recipe by [email protected] Free-From Cookbook. Great recipe for Vickys Chunky Chilli Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF. Watching What I Eat: Scottish Spiced Tea Cake ~ made with a 'Cuppa Tea'.
Spiced and crunchy aubergine crisps are a delicious and lower calorie snack. It certainly is a more positive way to go about things. I will freely admit that aubergines, or egg plants are often neglected in the Fuss Free kitchen – I probably buy one a month. You can cook Vickys Spiced Aubergine Soup, GF DF EF SF NF using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Spiced Aubergine Soup, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 2 of medium aubergine/eggplant, diced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of medium strength curry powder*.
- You need 200 grams of carrots, diced.
- It’s 400 grams of can of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 850 ml of vegetable stock.
- It’s 1 of salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of fresh coriander to garnish.
- You need of Medium Curry Powder*.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fennel seeds.
- It’s 2 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cloves.
- Prepare 3 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garam masala.
A quick and easy Two-Lentil Dal & Spiced Aubergine recipe, from our authentic Indian cuisine collection. Our simple-yet-tasty version is a warmly spiced, velvety plant-based stew that's topped with roasted aubergine, creamy coconut yoghurt and fresh coriander. Following a bad day, I decided to bake a cake. No recipe and never made before.
Vickys Spiced Aubergine Soup, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- To make the curry powder, dry fry the coriander, cumin and fennel in a pan for a minute until you can smell their aroma, then take off the heat and let cool.
- Mix the toasted seeds with the other ingredients in a coffee grinder or use a pestle & mortar to grind everything as finely as you can and store what you don't use in an airtight jar. To make a hotter powder add some extra garam masala and chilli powder.
- Getting on with the soup itself, put all the ingredients except for the salt, pepper & coriander into a large saucepan. Bring to the boil then reduce the heat and simmer for approximately 25 minutes until the aubergine is soft and pulpy.
- Pulse the soup in batches through a blender just a few times so you retain some of the aubergines consistency. You don't want it to be completely smooth.
- Season to taste with salt & freshly ground black pepper and serve with a garnish of fresh coriander leaves.
This cake is allergy friendly. enjoy. Buy the ingredients for our One-pot harissa-spiced aubergine and eggs recipe from Tesco today. Vegetable Broth, GF DF EF SF NF – Vickys 'Tur-Duck-Hen' Roulade (Three Bird Roast) GF EF SF – Vickys Slow-Cooker Mongolian-Style Beef, GF DF EF SF NF – Vickys Spinach & Mushroom No-Bake Energy Bombs, GF DF EF SF NF – Vickys Five Spice Pork with S & S Apricot Sauce, GF DF. Marcus Wareing's combination of rich aubergine, fresh yoghurt, cumin and coriander makes for a delicious quick and healthy dinner. What do the abbreviations VE, VG, GF, DF, EF, SF, NF above chef Akis Petretzikis' recipes mean?