Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free)
Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free). Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in chicken pieces and cook, stirring frequently, until lightly browned. Remove the chicken pieces with a slotted spoon and set aside.
This Thai Coconut Noodle Soup has a kick from jalapeno, garlic and ginger for a full flavored, robust soup that is sure to please. Plus, this soup is naturally free of: gluten, dairy, egg, soy, peanut & tree nuts. Made with an aromatic coconut milk base, vegetables and an assortment of fun toppings, this recipe is bound to become a family favorite! You can cook Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free) using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free)
- You need 2 packages of flat rice noodle.
- You need 1/4 cup of chickpea flour (mix well with 1/4 cup water).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1 cup of defatted soy chunks from Holland & Barrett (soaked in the water).
- You need 1/2 of large onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic chopped.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of tumeric (spice).
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of paprika (spice).
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of cayenne pepper (spice).
- Prepare 3 of small onions peeled (optional).
- It’s 1 of lemon cut into wedges (for garnish).
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped cilantro (for garnish).
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of coconut sugar (any sugar).
- You need 2 teaspoons of Himalayan salt (any salt).
- Prepare of steamed broccoli (for garnish)(optional).
- Prepare of steamed beansprouts (for garnish)(optional).
- You need of crushed roasted chili (for garnish)(optional).
Stove top and Instant pot: Karamani kuzhambu Recipe Karamani kara kuzhambu is a delicious South Indian style tamarind based curry with onions, garlic and spices. Ohn No Khauk Swe / Burmese Laksa. Burmese Chicken Coconut Noodle Soup Rasya'n- a chef's Diary. My name is Michaela, but most people call me Ela.
Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free) step by step
- Place 1/2 chopped onion, chopped garlic and spices into non stick pot and cook very slowly for 3 mins. After 3 mins, add water and continue stirring to prevent them from catching..
- When onions and garlics are softened, stir in soya chunks, salt and 1 cup of water. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 3-4 mins. Carefully add chickpea mixture and 1 cup of water, stirring quickly so that the flour doesn't clump. Add more water if the soup is too thick. Cook for another 10 ~ 15 mins..
- Stir in coconut milk and cook for another 5 ~ 10 mins. Divide the rice noodle into 2 soup bowls. Ladle the soup over rice noodles in the bowl and garnish each with steamed broccoli, beansprouts, lemon juice, crushed chilli and fresh cilantro..
I am the food stylist, recipe creator, photographer and writer for ElaVegan.com. Being creative in the kitchen and eating healthy vegan food is my passion. With just the broth, this soup is a clear and light noodle soup, however, a dollop of red curry paste and a swirl of coconut milk later, and it completely transforms into a creamy, comforting delight. Make this easy Gluten-Free & Vegan Vegetable Noodle Miso Soup for dinner tonight! You can customize the soup with whatever vegetables you have on hand.