How to Cook Delicious Vegan cheesy roast cauliflower soup
Vegan cheesy roast cauliflower soup. Put the cauliflower in a bowl with the oil. Mix to be sure all the cauliflower is covered in oil and place in a baking tray. The creamiest vegan roasted cauliflower soup!
Heat the oil in a large pot and add the garlic and onion. Cook over medium-high heat until golden brown. Add the cauliflower, broth and milk and bring it to a boil. You can cook Vegan cheesy roast cauliflower soup using 22 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan cheesy roast cauliflower soup
- It’s 1 of cauliflower.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 4 of large white potatoes.
- You need 1 of yellow onion.
- You need 300 ml of soy milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of nutritional yeast.
- It’s 2 tbs of smoked paprika.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 70 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare 5 stalks of asparagus.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped spring onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of citric acid powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of indian black salt.
- Prepare 4 slices of bread.
- Prepare 1 tbs of fresh chopped basil.
- It’s 1 ltr of vegan chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 tbs of white pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbs of salt.
- It’s 1 tbs of chopped dill.
- You need 1 of leek.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of soaked raw cashews.
This cheesy vegan cauliflower potato soup is creamy, filling and bursting with flavour. Soup season is out in full force here thanks to the awful weather we've been having. Easy and delicious recipe that comes out great every time. This vegan cauliflower soup is so creamy even I was surprised.
Vegan cheesy roast cauliflower soup instructions
- Chop 2 potatoes into small cubes. Cube the whole cauliflower..
- Add oil, paprika and chopped potatoes to an oven safe dish. Cook at 180°c for 40 minutes. At 20 minutes, shake the potatoes and continue cooking. Add the cauliflower to a separate tray and drizzle olive oil over cook for 30 minutes and add to stock pot just before blending..
- Chop leek into slices. Chop the onion, asparagus, garlic and remaining potatoes into very small cubes..
- Add chicken stock to a large pot on medium heat. Add chopped leek, onion, asparagus, garlic and potatoes. Stir occasionally and bring heat down if it boils over..
- Chop bread into cubes, place them on a lined oven tray and sprinkle all the oregano and basil over the top. Drizzle the olive oil over the bread and set aside..
- Add soaked cashews, nutritional yeast, salt, indian black salt, soy milk, fresh basil and some olive oil to a blender. Blend until smooth. Add extra soy milk if it doesnt blend smoothly..
- Add blended mixture to the pot of chicken stock. Stir to combine. Let cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- With an electric stick blender, blend the soup. Be careful as the hot liquid can spray. Add your white pepper. Once fully blended, allow to cook for another 10 minutes, Stirring occasionally..
- Place the tray of bread in the oven. Remove when all pieces are golden brown..
- Remove the potatoes from the oven..
- Add soup to a bowl and top with the baked potato, croutons, spring onions, dill and any salt and pepper to taste..
This cheesy vegan cauliflower potato soup is creamy, filling and bursting with flavour. Last night I made my Vegan Potato Leek Soup, and tonight we're having our new favorite, Roasted Vegan Cauliflower Soup. I absolutely love regular cauliflower soup, BUT the roasted version is to die for! Cut off the outer leaves and remove the stem, and then cut the individual florets. Put the cauliflower in a bowl with the oil.