Recipe: Appetizing Spicy Beef and Cabbage Soup
Spicy Beef and Cabbage Soup.
You can cook Spicy Beef and Cabbage Soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Beef and Cabbage Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 large of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 5 cup of cabbage, chopped.
- Prepare 2 can of kidney beans, 16 oz., drained.
- It’s 3 cup of water.
- You need 24 oz of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 4 of beef bouillon cubes.
- You need 1 tbsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
Spicy Beef and Cabbage Soup instructions
- brown ground beef and onion in large pot..
- drain fat after beef is browned..
- add in rest of ingredients..
- bring to boil..
- simmer until cabbage is tender, usually 30 to 45 minutes..