Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Super fiber vegan soup
Super fiber vegan soup. The best vegan soup recipes that you'd never guess were dairy-free! Cream of Broccoli, Lentil, Vegetable, Chili, and more! Hearty Flavorful Vegetable-packed Fiber- + Protein-rich Super healthy Easy Versatile & Seriously delicious.
Very simple ingredients such as lentils, garlic and beets and you know your taste. Beans are probably the most underrated super food. They're packed full of fiber, protein, and antioxidants, while still being super inexpensive and shelf While this soup itself is vegan, I ended up topping it with some shaved parmesan. You can have Super fiber vegan soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super fiber vegan soup
- Prepare 300 ml of ready cooked chikpea.
- You need 300 gm of fresh aspragus.
- You need 200 gm of frozen mixed vegetables.
- You need 2 tablespoon of ginger powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chili flakes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 dl of oatmilk (vegan).
- Prepare 500 ml of water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of tapioca power (mixed in water).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cooking oil.
Other good toppings would be a dollop of sour cream, Greek. January is National Soup Month and I am delighted to finally share my recipe for vegan Harira soup. This incredible soup is a meal in itself, and I There's plenty of variations to the recipe, some contain lamb or chicken while others are vegetarian. My version is naturally vegan – here's what you will need Thick, hearty and creamy Vegan Potato Soup.
Super fiber vegan soup step by step
- Cut the aspragus into half size. Keep the top part a side for topping use. The bottom part, peel of the skin and put a side that will cook with the soup..
- Warm up the 3 liter pot. Add in olive oil and continue to add in all the ingredients except the chikpea, frozen vegetables and the bottom part of the aspragus..
- Stir it around 1 to 2 minutes then add in the bottom part of the aspragus. Stir it a while then continue add in the chikpea and the frozen vegetables..
- After that add in 500ml water. Continue to let it boil for 20min in medium heat. After 20min add in oatmilk and turn up the heat to boil it up for around 5 minutes.
- Then remove the soup pot a side and use the hand mixer to mix all the ingredients into liquid..
- After that, put back the soup pot on the stove then add in the tapioca powder water to make the soup texture thicker..
- Then warm up the frying pan, add in 1 tablespoon cooking oil and add in the top part of asparagus. Slightly fry it and add 1 tablespoon water and continue fry for 3 min in high heat, sprinkle pink of salt and pepper. Then is ready to serve as the topping on the soup..
It's really simple to make and very budget friendly. You can enjoy it just as it is, or get crazy with toppings. This Vegan Potato Soup is perfectly smooth, rich and creamy without any cream, and it's chunky and super-filling. You won't be hungry an hour after. Find healthy, delicious high-fiber vegan recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell.