Smokey vegan pea and potato soup. Smokey Vegan Pea And Potato Soup – Food To Eat For Lunch "potato soup Find quick and easy lunch recipes menu ideas. Salt to taste and garnish with fresh parsley. A healthy fat-free and vegan recipe for curried split pea and potato soup with carrots and celery.
It's really simple to make and very budget friendly. You can enjoy it just as it is, or get crazy with toppings. You all know I love potatoes. You can cook Smokey vegan pea and potato soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smokey vegan pea and potato soup
- It’s 2 cups of dry split peas.
- You need 2 of potatos peeled and diced.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic, tumeric, paprika, salt and pepper.
- You need 1 can of coconut cream.
- It’s of Water to cover everything.
- It’s of Few drops liquid smoke.
- It’s 1 tsp of yellow mustard seeds.
I could eat my Crispy Roasted Potatoes until they come out of my ears. Sometimes though, I want soft and soothing. Vegan Split Pea Soup – flavorful, hearty soup made quickly and easily in the Instant Pot. Serve it up with smoky tempeh crumbles and a slice of crusty bread.
Smokey vegan pea and potato soup step by step
- In your pressure cooker or pot saute onions and spices till soft.
- Bang everything else in the pot and bring to the boil.
- Cover pressure cooker and turn heat down to simmer for about an hour-hour and a half.
- Use an immersian blender and add more water if you want the soup thinner.
- I topped mine with black truffle oil and crispy onions.
To make this Smoky Sweet Potato Black-eyed Pea Soup, first you will add your dried beans to a large pot. Easier to dip into each bowl. Let me know below what you think of this vegan, gluten-free Smoky Sweet Potato Black-Eyed Pea Soup by leaving feedback and doing the star rating please!! Rinse, peel and dice the potatoes. Mash the potatoes and peas with a potato masher, stir well and add a bit more broth is the soup seems too thick.