Sopa Andina: veggie + quinoa soup – vegan. This Vegetable Quinoa Soup is healthy, hearty and easy to make! Recipe is vegan, oil-free, low-fat and can be made on the stovetop or crockpot! Healthy and well-balanced, this Vegetable Quinoa Soup filled with hearty vegetables, protein rich quinoa and beans is oil-free and so easy to make.
This healthy homemade vegetable soup recipe is full of veggies, kale and quinoa. It's easy to make and good for you, too! This homemade vegetable soup with quinoa is light but filling and packs great for lunch. You can cook Sopa Andina: veggie + quinoa soup – vegan using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sopa Andina: veggie + quinoa soup – vegan
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 1 stalk of celery, chopped.
- You need 1 of leek, chopped.
- You need 1-2 of carrots, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of quinoa, rinsed.
- Prepare 1 of potato, chopped.
- Prepare 500 ml of vegan or veggie stock.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cabbage, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of + tsp chilli powder (i used ancho + some flakes; any will do).
- Prepare 1 of + tsp ground cumin.
- You need 1 cup of sweetcorn or broad beans or any other in-season veg.
This soup is vegan unless you want to top it with Parmesan cheese, which isn't a. This comforting quinoa vegetable soup packs a wealth of nutrients, thanks to a generous amount of fall veggies. With each bite, you get a taste of sweet potatoes, Brussels sprouts, celery root, and more in this aromatic soup. Cozy soup recipes are a staple in our home, especially during the winter months!
Sopa Andina: veggie + quinoa soup – vegan instructions
- In a large pot heat the oil. Add the onion, garlic, carrot, leek and celery and sauté for 10-15 mins..
- Add the potato, cabbage and spices. Cook for about 5 mins..
- Add the quinoa. And after a few minutes, the stock. Bring to the boil. Then reduce heat and simmer for 20-25 mins. Add any other seasonal veg you’re using when you need to to ensure it’s cooked through..
- Add more chilli and cumin + pepper to taste. Enjoy!.
January so far has been all about getting back into a routine and getting back. Quinoa is not only super delicious, it's also incredibly good for you! We got you covered with quinoa one pot meals, quinoa salad, quinoa soup, quinoa breakfasts, and so much more! Vegan Food Blog with Healthy and Flavorful Vegan Recipes. To make this gluten-free, use glutenfree pasta or add more lentils or some quinoa and omit the pasta.