Recipe: Appetizing Hamburger Cabbage Soup
Hamburger Cabbage Soup.
You can have Hamburger Cabbage Soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hamburger Cabbage Soup
- You need 1 lb of hamburger.
- It’s 1/2 of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced celery.
- You need 1 head of cabbage.
- You need 1 can of tomato paste.
- It’s 3 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of carrots sliced.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of wochestershire sauce.
Hamburger Cabbage Soup step by step
- In skillet cook hamburger, onion & celery. Drain grease & place into crockpot..
- Then add water, beef broth, wochestershire sauce, carrots, garlic, chopped up cabbage, salt & pepper, tomato paste & oregano..
- Let boil, stirring occasionally until veggies are tender on high for 3-4 hrs. ENJOY!.