Recipe: Appetizing Fennel and lentil soup – vegan
Fennel and lentil soup – vegan. This everyday vegan lentil soup is anything but bland. It's FULL of flavor between the spices, fresh vegetables and even a squeeze of lemon juice at the end. Matcha-Lime Overnight Oatmeal with Strawberries [Vegan].
Ccreamy vegan roasted cauliflower soup recipe creates a healthy comfort food. Creamy roasted cauliflower soup is a healthy comfort food that will warm you up on a chilly day! Made with a hefty dose of fennel for bone density, anti-inflammatory properties, and gut health, this vegan cauliflower soup is. You can cook Fennel and lentil soup – vegan using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fennel and lentil soup – vegan
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, peeled and chopped.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove, peeled and crushed.
- You need 1 of carrot, chopped.
- Prepare 2 sticks of celery, chopped.
- It’s 1 of fennel bulb, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/3 cup of puy lentils.
- It’s 500 ml of vegan stock.
- Prepare 2 handfuls of kale- optional.
- You need of juice of 1/2 lemon.
- It’s of seasoning.
- It’s 100 g of cooked grain eg freekeh, maftoul, giant couscous – optional.
Lentil Walnut Loaf is hearty, full of flavor and makes a great centerpiece for the holiday table! Easy, vegan recipe with oil-free option. I thought this time I'd create something with a whole new flavor profile and this vegan lentil walnut loaf with apple, fennel & sage is completely different and. This vegan lentil soup is a one-pot meal that's inexpensive to make and hearty enough to fill you up.
Fennel and lentil soup – vegan step by step
- Heat the oil in a pan (that has a lid for later) on a medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and sauté for about 10mins until softened..
- Add the carrot, celery, fennel, fennel seeds and cumin seeds. Turn the heat down to low- medium, cover and sauté for another 10-15 mins. Give them a stir now and then..
- Add the lentils and stock. Cover and simmer for 25-30 mins..
- Add the kale. Cover and cook for 5 mins..
- Stir in the lemon juice and the grains if using. Season to taste..
- Enjoy 😋.
This recipe uses red lentils for their earthiness with Soups are definitely and quick and easy vegan go-to and lentils should be a staple in every vegan pantry. It took me a while to discover the beauty. Thin with a bit of water if necessary, as the lentils will continue to drink up the broth. Vegan Food Blog with Healthy and Flavorful Vegan Recipes. This lentil soup recipe is vegetarian, vegan, low-calorie and low-fat, high in protein and can be made gluten-free.