Recipe: Appetizing Carrot top soup – vegan
Carrot top soup – vegan. Carrot top soup – vegan This is all about the vegetables. It's a very simple veggie soup with carrot tops stirred through at the end. Parsley would work well too. #vegan #vegetarian.
This is a SUPER easy soup to make on a weeknight or anytime you're craving some comfort food with bright flavors. I love how carrots and ginger taste together, and the splash of coconut milk makes it SUPER creamy! This carrot ginger soup is vegan, vegetarian, dairy-free, and gluten-free, but it is the most delicious soup in all of the land! You can cook Carrot top soup – vegan using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carrot top soup – vegan
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed.
- It’s 1 of onion, peeled and finely chopped.
- You need 1 of leek, chopped.
- It’s 2 sticks of celery, chopped.
- You need 3 of carrots, chopped.
- You need 1 of yellow potato, chopped quite small.
- Prepare 750 ml of veggie/ vegan stock.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- You need Handful of carrot tops, finely chopped.
- You need Half of a handful of parsley, finely chopped.
This carrot soup will thicken as it cools, so if eating this vegan carrot soup cold, you may want to add a bit extra liquid before serving. Use Caution When Blending Hot Ingredients Steam expands quickly in a blender, and can cause ingredients to splatter everywhere or cause burns. Wash carrot tops and cut off springs. Peel and cut onions and potatoes, prepare broth.
Carrot top soup – vegan step by step
- Heat the oil on a medium heat in a pan. Add the garlic and onions and sauté til soft..
- Add the celery and leek. Sauté for another 10 mins..
- Add the carrots and potato. Sauté for 5-10 mins..
- Add the stock + bayleaf. Bring to the boil and simmer for about 30 mins..
- Season. Then add the carrot toos and parsley. Stir through. Turn the heat off, cover and let sit for 2 mins..
- Enjoy 😋.
The longest is to wash carrot tops and cut off springs. Only keep nice and fresh leaves. Feel free to remove those that are a bit wilted or turning yellow. It is not necessary to chop carrot tops. Heat vegan butter in a Dutch oven over medium heat until melted.