Recipe: Appetizing 4-Mushroom soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly) #soupcontest
4-Mushroom soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly) #soupcontest. It's a simple, hearty, super creamy soup. If you try this Creamy Mushroom Soup (Vegan) please let me know in the comment section below, or tag me on instagram with the hashtag #jessicainthekitchen! This Creamy Mushroom Soup is made from scratch and uses very little ingredients to make an amazing soup!
This is the best ever mushroom soup! Add soy sauce, balsamic, a mix of dried and fresh mushrooms, and spinach for a modern take on this classic recipe. With this modernized recipe, we're adding barley to a pot of vegetarian soup along with both dried and fresh mushrooms, and seasoning it with a. You can cook 4-Mushroom soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly) #soupcontest using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 4-Mushroom soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly) #soupcontest
- You need 300 g of closed cup (white) mushrooms.
- Prepare 300 g of chestnut mushrooms.
- Prepare 300 g of shiitake mushrooms.
- You need 30 g of dried porcini mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 of medium onions.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of medium potato or 1/2 celeriac root.
- It’s 1 cup of walnuts (more for a creamier texture).
- Prepare 1 L of – 1.5 L vegetable or chicken stock.
- You need 1-2 of vegetable or chicken stock cubes, for a more intense taste.
- Prepare 1 tbs of herbs de Provence (or more to taste).
- It’s 1 tbs of thyme (or more, to taste).
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh parsley.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of chilli (optional).
This soup forms the base for the green bean casserole that you're getting tomorrow, and it's just a helpful one to have on hand for all sorts of paleo cooking I pureed everything nice and creamy with my immersion blender, but if you prefer your soup chunkier and the mushrooms "visible" feel free to. This mushroom barley soup is healthy, hearty, and deliciously comforting. It's easy to make, flavorful, and will warm you up! Pro tip: This soup reheats well, but the barley in this vegan mushroom soup recipe does soak up more of the broth the longer you leave it, so I suggest adding more veggie broth.
4-Mushroom soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly) #soupcontest instructions
- Chop white tip, chestnut and shiitake mushrooms. Soak dry porcini mushrooms in the a bowl of water and leave to sit until soft (1hr should be enough)..
- Rough chop the onions and garlic and fry in olive oil with all the spices, until golden. Take care not to let the onion burn..
- Add chopped mushrooms and stir fry until mushrooms have let the water out..
- Add porcini mushrooms and their liquid. Add porcini mushrooms and their liquid, vegetable stock, potato and walnuts. Add 1-2 veg/chicken stock cubes For a more intense taste (optional)..
- Cook for c. 15-20 min on medium heat, or until potato is soft. Let the soup simmer for another 10min to blend the tastes. Turn off the heat and let cool for 5-10 min..
- Take the fresh parsley bunch and chop some leaves to be used as garnish. (please do t cook the parsley).
- Put soup and remaining fresh parsley leaves and stems in food processor and blend to desired thickness. Add water if required..
- Serve with parsley or shredded parmesan cheese as garnish..
To make Vegan Cream of Mushroom Soup: in a large soup pot, melt the vegan butter over medium-high heat. You want to cook the flour a bit which will help thicken the soup, and ensure there is no raw flour taste. This recipe for vegan mushroom soup makes a rich, creamy dairy free soup that's perfect for lunch or a light dinner. Gluten free and delicious, it is also a lighter, dairy-free and vegan friendly version of cream of mushroom soup. Even better, it's packed with healthy nutrients!