Easiest Way to Cook Tasty No.7 Soup (vegan)
No.7 Soup (vegan). The best vegan soup recipes that you'd never guess were dairy-free! Cream of Broccoli, Lentil, Vegetable, Chili, and more! This everyday vegan lentil soup is anything but bland.
These hearty vegetarian soups, stews and chilis will warm you up on cold days! Find a variety of healthy soup recipes that will fill you up here. I've been a vegetarian my whole life and soup seems to still be one of those things that's super difficult to for me to want to eat it again and again for days. You can have No.7 Soup (vegan) using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No.7 Soup (vegan)
- You need Splash of coconut oil.
- It’s 1 of large yellow onion, cut in half and finely shredded.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 of celery stalk, sliced.
- It’s 250 g of woodland or shitake mushrooms, roughly chopped.
- Prepare of freshly ground sea salt and white pepper.
- Prepare 3 cm of piece turmeric, shredded.
- It’s 3 cm of piece ginger, finely shredded.
- It’s 6 cups of stock (preferably chicken bone stock).
- Prepare 1 head of bok choy, bottoms off and loosely chopped.
- It’s of To serve.
- Prepare handful of kale, torn off the stalks.
- It’s 1 of carrot, finely shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 of avocado, thinly sliced (optional).
- You need 1/2 of red chilli, thinly sliced (optional).
This nourishing vegan Miso Noodle Soup with Tofu is another great addition and perfect when you're feeling under the weather. Many people, at least here in the U. S., think of chicken noodle soup as the soup to sip on when you are not feeling well, but miso noodle soup is even better for you! If you're looking for delicious and filling vegan soup recipes, look no further.
No.7 Soup (vegan) step by step
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat, add the onions and saute for 5 minutes until translucent..
- Add the garlic and cook for a further minute..
- Add the celery and mushrooms and saute for around 10 minutes..
- Add in the salt, pepper, turmeric, ginger and stock and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for at least half an hour if using bone stock or at least an hour if using water or vegetable stock..
- Add the bok choi, carrot and kale just before serving..
- Top with avocado slices and chilli to taste..
FTC: not sponsored babes *This video is not sponsored. There may be affiliate links by using an affiliate link I receive a small commission at no expense to you which helps. Thick, hearty and creamy Vegan Potato Soup. It's really simple to make and very budget friendly. You can enjoy it just as it is, or get crazy with toppings.