Fennel and mushroom soup – vegan. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. This soup could hardly be easier to make as all you do is soften the fennel and let it brown slightly. Add the mushrooms and soften them too.
Fennel and Leek Soup with Mushrooms is the perfect light starter to a larger meal. Whether you're looking for a delicious starter to a larger meal or a guilt-free vegan lunch , this creamy Fennel and Leek Soup with Mushrooms needs to be on your shortlist of picks. Start your New Year with a healthy, hearty and delicious vegan soup recipe: Potato soup with roasted fennel, ginger, and garlic. You can have Fennel and mushroom soup – vegan using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fennel and mushroom soup – vegan
- It’s 2 of fennel bulbs, quartered.
- It’s 400-500 g of mushrooms, halved.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, peeled.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 500 ml of vegan or veggie stock.
- It’s 1 tbsp of thyme leaves + more for later.
- It’s of Seasalt and black pepper.
It's healthy so you will lose weight and hearty and delicious so. They also didn't have crimini mushrooms so I used baby portabella mushrooms instead. The Best Fennel Soup Vegetarian Recipes on Yummly Tomato Fennel Soup, Mushroom Fennel Soup, Roasted Carrot & Fennel Soup.
Fennel and mushroom soup – vegan instructions
- Preheat oven to 200C..
- On one baking tray, lay out the fennel and two of the garlic cloves. Drizzle with 1 tbsp of the oil..
- On another baking tray, lay out the mushrooms and the other two garlic cloves. Drizzle with the other 1 tbsp of oil..
- Roast the vegetables for 30 mins..
- Put the vegetables in a blender with the stock and thyme. Or if you’re using a hand blender, put it all in a saucepan. Season well. Blend until smooth..
- Serve with some more thyme leaves (and some fennel fronds if there were any). Enjoy 😋.
Roast: Using a large rimmed baking sheets lined with parchment paper or silpat, place potatoes, fennel & onion. Add a light drizzle of and toss vegetables until evenly coated, spread evenly on the sheet. Add a sprinkle of salt & pepper over top. One of my favorite dishes of all time is served in a hole-in-the-wall Italian restaurant in Stuttgart, Germany (of all places). The dish is slow cooked fennel engulfed in a hefty topping of melted shaved Parmesan.