Recipe: Yummy Vegan Potato Tomato Soup
Vegan Potato Tomato Soup. How To Make this Vegan Tomato Soup Recipe. Heat the vegan butter in a large soup pot. Add the garlic and saute a couple more minutes.
It is full of veggies, naturally gluten-free, oil-free and low-fat! To the days of making it from a packet after school. Tomato soup is one of those things that's hard to mess up. You can have Vegan Potato Tomato Soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Potato Tomato Soup
- You need 3 of Tomatoes boiled.
- It’s 2 of Potato boiled.
- You need 2-3 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic clove chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Chilli powder (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1 cup of Croutons.
- It’s 1-2 cup of Vegetables broth.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
I mean you can even make a deliciously creamy RAW version! But nonetheless, I tried to make a vegan tomato soup where I used only fresh tomatoes, and it just didn't come out. Jenna Urben for Taste of Home. Stir in the all-purpose flour, salt and pepper, stirring constantly until well combined.
Vegan Potato Tomato Soup instructions
- Blend potato tomato with half cup of water..
- Give tadka in oil on medium flame with seeds and garlic. Add spices..
- Add blend mixture and broth, cook till boiling point. Add croutons and serve hot..
Gradually add the soy milk and bring to a boil, continuing to stir until thickened. Heat olive oil in a pot over low heat and cook onion until soft and translucent. Tomato soup is a classic, heartwarming dish that can be enjoyed as an appetizer or the main entree. Fortunately, a hearty tomato soup doesn't need butter, cream or chicken stock to be delicious! This easy vegan tomato soup recipe has a slightly chunky texture and uses only a few simple ingredients, none of which have animal byproducts.