Easiest Way to Make Tasty Vegan Italian Red Bean Soup
Vegan Italian Red Bean Soup. Add the onions, celery, bell peppers, salt, cayenne, black pepper, and bay leaves. Vegan Oil-free Hearty Italian White Bean Basil Soup is full of Italian herbs and fresh basil and is super hearty thanks to protein-rich white beans and hearty rice. This will have your house smelling absolutely amazing too!
And that makes me very very happy. I always think that soups are better the day after because then their flavor is even stronger. This Vegetarian Tuscan White Bean Soup is rich and nourishing and so easy to make! You can cook Vegan Italian Red Bean Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Italian Red Bean Soup
- It’s 1 cup of brown rice.
- You need 2 cup of green vegetables chopped (green beans, carrot,simla mirch).
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of tomato finally chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced onion.
- You need 4 of large garlic cloves chopped.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 of red beans soaked overnight then boiled.
- It’s of Some cilantro leaves chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
It's loaded with fresh vegetables, canned beans (for convenience) and Italian seasoning. You'll love how quick and easy this healthy bean soup recipe comes together! This will have your house smelling absolutelyThis soup is incredibly high in protein and nearly fat-free. It is not only delicious, but healthy.
Vegan Italian Red Bean Soup instructions
- Soak the red kidney beans overnight and cook them before preparing the dish in a pressure cooker..
- Take a pan and heat the oil, add in garlic. Saute this for a few seconds..
- Next put in all the vegetables, chopped tomato, onion, Italian seasoning and cook, when they are cooked add in all the beans, Keep 2 tbsp beans and mash them. Keep beans aside..
- Add in 4 and 1/2 cup of water and the other ingredients, bring to a boil. Once it is boiled, coarsely mash this mixture with the help of a ladle.Next add the mashed beans..
- Let this simmer for 15 mins or so then turn off the heat.
- Serve this dish hot with a garnish of cilantro.
This Potato Red Bean soup turned out A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! She created this recipe on a whim. She woke up in the morning determined to make a vegan soup. Opened the fridge and pulled out garlic, onion, potatoes, and carrots in the back of my fridge that I intended to eat with my hummus but kept eating chips instead. This vegan Instant Pot Red Beans and Rice Soup is a hearty, richly seasoned soup version of the traditional New Orleans' dish.